• To break the World Record for Longest Fashion Runway/Catwalk.
• To make Port Harcourt the Fashion capital of Africa.
• To boost tourism and create a world class signature event that is unlike its kind in any fashion show in Africa.
• To improve the local economy and create international roar from Port Harcourt.
• To provide an international platform for our indigenous fashion industry.
• To in our own way replace the negative international image of Port Harcourt with a picture perfect one.
• To engage over 2,500 indigenous youths (in areas of Modelling, Fashion Design, Photography, Media, Medicine/First Aid, Architecture, Music, Artisans etc) thereby actively participating in the fight against youth restiveness.
• To engender the 5 R's of waste management - Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Rot by turning and advocating same to the public thereby helping to keep Rivers state waste free.